Why are Diamond Necklaces a ‘must-have’?
The one thing about diamonds is that they can add a touch of elegance to just about any outfit. Try it out. Wear a plain party dress and look into the mirror. There you are- looking quite simple and maybe a little under-dressed? Now wear a solitaire diamond necklace. Check yourself out in the mirror again. Voila! You have suddenly gone from looking ordinary to looking classy. That is the power that diamonds have.
A simple diamond solitaire necklace can be
worn with every
type of everyday clothing- it will soon become a part of who you are. But what necklaces
suit the different necklines of clothes? Here are a few tips on necklines and
- For open necklines, it is best to choose necklaces that match the neckline of the top. So if you are wearing a V-neck top, wear a necklace that sits within the V-shape range. With a square neck, go for angular pendants.
- A long necklace compliments a wide neckline. Interestingly, longer necklaces go well with turtle necks too.
- Short pendants can be worn on strapless tops.
- A simple pendants resting above the closed buttons can be worn with collared tops as there isn’t much space available to adorn.
- Wear diamond earrings instead, if you feel that the necklace doesn’t add anything to your outfit.
Bear in mind that the shape of your face also plays a role in determining the type of necklace to wear and not just the neckline.