The use of this website indicates your
acceptance of the terms and conditions of use laid down by ABELINI. Kindly go
through these terms and conditions carefully and also print the same for your
personal, non-commercial use or for any future reference.
Browse through the terms on a regular basis to get the latest updates on the same, which will be reflected in the main title along with the respective dates.
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- By using the website, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old or you at least have the authority and/ or consent of your parents / guardians to do so.
- In the terms and conditions stated below, the words; ‘we’ and ‘us’ refers to “ABELINI”, whereas ‘You’ refers to the individual placing the order.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any given point in time. Any such changes will take effect from when they are posted on the site and the same will be notified with updated dates in the title. It becomes your sole responsibility to visit them.
- Your continued use of the website would indicate your acceptance of the updated terms and conditions.
- The images displayed on the website may not show the actual size of the products. All sizes, weights and measurements are approximate and are for guidance only.
- We guarantee that the diamonds will not fall-off your jewellery at any given point in time, however there are chances of them (diamonds) being dislodged due to rough handling and routine usage. We therefore, recommend you to fully insure your diamond jewellery since loss of diamonds is not covered under our guarantees.
Orders placed on www.abelini.com will be subject to acceptance in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
- On acceptance, we will send you an order acknowledgement which will have all your order details agreed by you at the time of placing the order. However, such acknowledgement will not be treated as a binding contract and the order will not be treated as ‘accepted’ for the following reasons:
- Payment not authorized;
- Partial payment pending;
- Products out of stock;
- Error on the website with respect to the stated price
- Order being cancelled.
Your order is an offer to purchase which, if accepted, will result in a binding contract. Your offer to purchase is accepted by ABELINI, when you have received an email dispatch confirmation.Delivery
- Free delivery worldwide is applicable to all the products displayed on the website and the dispatch dates will be mentioned and clarified at the time of placing the order.
- Free Next Day delivery applies to only those products advertised as “Free Next Day Delivery”.
- All efforts will be made to dispatch and deliver the products within the stipulated timescale; however, delays could be inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances.
- At all times, we will keep you updated about any such delays and inform you about the next date.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss you may suffer on account of late delivery or cancellation of your order. You can contact us if you have any questions regarding your delivery issues at [email protected]
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or of cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
- The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
- Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards like Master Card, Maestro, Visa, Switch, AMEX (American Express) and Delta. You can also place an order over the phone by calling on our phone number +44 (0) 2036377362.
- Products are not shipped until and unless complete payment is received for the order placed.
From time to time, we may offer promo codes which may apply to any, or certain specified purchases made through the ABELINI Website.
- There are two ways of receiving a promo code:
1. We may send one to you via email for reasons such as, without limitation, your birthday, your ABELINI anniversary and student validation.
2. From time to time, we may offer promo codes on the ABELINI Website that you can apply at checkout in order to receive a specific discount from us.
- Only one promo code can be used against an order at any one time.
- A promo code can't be applied to an order after that order has been placed.
- Certain product category exclusions may apply so we’ll let you know if you can't use your promo code on anything before you complete your purchase.
- If the promo code has expired, you won’t be able use it.
- We’re afraid we can’t accept any responsibility once we have given you a promo code and we are not obliged to provide you with a replacement if it gets lost and/or gets used by someone else as this will result in the promo code being cancelled.
- If a promo code is offered on the ABELINI Website and can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of the promo code, we reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promo code.
- Promo codes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. If you receive a promo code, it can only be used by you on your own ABELINI account for the purpose for which it was issued. You must keep it confidential and only use it for making your own orders at ABELINI. Don’t pass on your code directly to others or make it available to others (for example, posting it on social media or on a forum). If we believe that at the point of purchase or retrospectively you are abusing the use of promo codes in any way (for example, selling them to others), we reserve the right to cancel your promo code or suspend/close your ABELINI account without letting you know beforehand.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
· The promoter is ABELINI Limited, 154, Abercorn Crescent, Harrow, HA2 0PU.Returns and Refunds
You have the legal right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. We provide 60 days period for excercising the right to cancel. The cancellation period will expire after 60 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us ABELINI LTD, Suite 12, 88-90 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8PN, phone: +44 (0) 02038051270, email: [email protected] of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. Effects of cancellation If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least ex-pensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than – (a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or (b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or (c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right to cancel does not exist for the following contracts: Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised.Damaged and Used Items
- You must check the products for any fault or damage as soon as you receive the same. Kindly notify us within 60 days from the date of delivery and we shall arrange for replacements. However, failing to do so within 60 working days will not make us liable for any refunds.
- Returned merchandise must be undamaged and in "new and unused" condition. Items showing obvious signs of wear or alteration by a jeweller other than ABELINI will not be accepted.
- Items sent to our office without the proper packages and shipped beyond the 60-day return period, will not be eligible for refunds.
- Any personal information entered or submitted whilst ordering a product will remain on highly secured servers, until the orders are downloaded and processed.
- You agree that we may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
- Such data is not sold to any outsider and all necessary measures are taken to safeguard the obtained data.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data whilst ordering or browsing the website.
- We ensure timely delivery of the products, but if we cannot deliver the products due to some unforeseen events, we shall strive to contact you in order to reschedule the delivery time.ABELINI does not warrant or guarantee the delivery date specified in the order confirmation and shall have no liability to you for any loss, damage, expenses or other claims that you may incur as a result of failure of timely delivery.
- ABELINI’s total liability will be limited ‘only’ to the total price of the products ordered by you.
- ABELINI does not bear any liability for any loss or damage of any nature arising from any breach of any expressed or implied guarantee. This includes financial loss, personal injury, sickness and death.
- ABELINI does not bear any liability arising out of any defects from any design, if any adjustments, alterations or any other modification has been carried out to the products by any third person, who is not authorized by ABELINI.
- You must observe and comply with all the applicable regulations and legislations, including all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase from our website. The importation or exportation of the products displayed on the website may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the import or export of the products you purchase.
- To the fullest extent permitted by ‘law’, ABELINI is providing this website on an “AS IS” basis and makes no warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, with respect to this website or its contents. We reserve the rights to change any information, price or content and improvise the website at any time without any notice.
- ABELINI may provide hypertext links to other websites, which do not fall under our (ABELINI’s) jurisdiction. Using such hypertext links means that you are leaving site(s) owned and/ or operated by ABELINI. No responsibility, guarantee or representations of linked websites can be taken by ABELINI.
- If ABELINI, becomes liable to the Buyer for any reason, their liability will be limited to the amount paid by the buyer for the order concerned.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. As far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.OUR WARRANTY FOR THE PRODUCTS
- For products which do not have a manufacturer's guarantee, we provide a warranty; the products shall be free from material defects.
- The warranty does not apply to any defect in the products arising from:
1. Fair wear and tear
2. Willful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party
3. If you fail to operate or use the products in accordance with the user instructions
4. Any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorised repairers
5. Any specification provided by you
- If you are a consumer, this warranty is in addition to your legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office (or equivalent organisation if purchasing from abroad).
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control.
- An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract:
- We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you.
- 2Our obligations under a Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory
If any provision in these terms and conditions is prohibited by law or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the provision shall, to the extent required, be severed and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions and shall not in any way affect any other circumstances of or the validity or enforcement of these terms and conditions.
The website, its contents, terms and conditions and contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Any disputes not resolved by normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England.
We reserve the right to change at any time these terms and conditions without prior notice to you.
ABELINI’s Registered Details:
154 Abercorn Crescent