- New Arrivals
Abelini prides itself on its superior Jewellery, skilfully and carefully crafted to last a lifetime and more.
Our Manufacturing Warranty covers the craftsmanship of our Jewellery for 12 months from the date of purchase.
If anything does happen to your Jewellery, whether it's your fault or ours, the best thing to do is inform us ASAP before taking any actions then send it back to us for an assessment if requested to understand the problem. We will then either repair the item for free under your Warranty, or we will charge you a small fee for the repair if the damage was caused by you. We will always be forthright and let you know beforehand if any charges occur.
We suggest you inspect your Jeweller regularly. If you are worried at all, make an appointment for a Jewellery check. We would love to see you!! All items need up keep from time to time and we are always happy to help.
Postage to return the item for assessment will be your responsibility but if it proves to be manufacturing fault after assessment we will refund the postage amount. We can only cover cost of standard delivery cost of Royalmail. If you prefer to send the parcel via any other courier company please contact us in advance with propose postage cost for approval.
All our Jewellery is fit for normal wear and tear. Metals used in jewellery making are soft and malleable so that it can be crafted to the precision needed. They need care to make sure that they last a lifetime. Please read some of the standard care needed to protect your jewellery.x
1. Remove jewellery before showering or washing. Soap can cause a film to form on jewellery, making it dull.
2. There are a number of commercial cleaning products available to clean jewellery available in your local superstore.
3. A soft chamois cloth is an effective and inexpensive way to keep jewellery clean and polished.
4. Don’t ever use toothpaste to clean jewellery.
5. Be careful of chlorine. Chlorine, especially at high temperatures, can permanently damage and discolour jewellery.
6. Do not wear gold while using chlorine bleach.
7. Do not wear gold while in a swimming pool or hot tub.
8. You can remove tarnish with jewellery cleaner. After brushing simply rinse with lukewarm water and leave to dry.
9. Always clean earring hooks with an alcohol swab before wearing new earrings.
10. Apply make-up, hair spray and perfume before putting on jewellery. The chemicals in these products will damage the finish of the precious metal and could damage the gemstones.