Oval Shape 6 Claws Double Claw Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring
You need to buy products above £300 to avail Finance
Please call us on +44 (0) 02038051270 for further assistance
Reference Code: RINW6096
This Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings Comes With Hand Made in UK & Ethically Sourced. Choose From Yellow, White, Rose Gold or Platinum - Customise and Buy
Metal: 9K White Gold
Why Choose Us
Many people don't necessarily think that ethics and the jewellery industry go hand in hand, but at Abelini we're working hard to change that.
Fair Price Guarantee
It's easy to lose sight of what value really means. If your idea of value is like ours and is about getting more and paying less, then you're in the right place.
When it comes to securing your earrings in place there are 3 main options you need to consider: push backs, screw backs, and alpha backs. Let’s take a look at each in turn so that you can decide on your perfect match.
These are the most common type of earring back, and they consist of a flat plate that contains a hole through which a post passes. The back is held in place by a gentle tension that is applied by styled scrolls of metal. The main reasons for their enduring popularity are how easy they are to fit and remove, and the sheer variety of sizes that they come in. They’re the perfect choice for a set of stud earrings, and any type of light earrings and drop styles.
Screw backs are popular as they’re the most secure earring back available. The threaded post passes through the ear before a small nut is screwed on from the other side. This prevents them from popping off when getting changed; as can happen with push backs. The downside of this approach is that they take a little longer to fit and remove. They will typically be used for high value pieces such as diamond earrings or studs that contain expensive precious stones.
The alpha back is the most intricate of the 3 designs. It comprises a spring-loaded mechanism that is activated when you apply pressure to it. Pinching the back in the correct place will cause the locking mechanism to retract so that the post can be removed. They’re designed to provide a comfortable and secure fit that can be quickly and easily adjusted. In this sense they combine the best parts of push backs (easy to use), and screw backs (secure fit) into one all-inclusive design.Dismiss
It's easy to lose sight of what value really means. If your opinion of value is like ours and is about getting more and paying less, then you're in the right place. By buying directly from manufacturers online, it can save half of high street jewellers. We don't do endless promotions and high- low pricing; we offer our lowest price permanently.
A Unique Approach
We pride ourselves on offering enduring quality at fair prices; shopping is just better that way, isn’t it?
After we piece together all these steps, you’re left with our unique approach to luxury jewellery: enduring quality at fair everyday prices that are up to 70% less than on the High St.
You’ll notice that we buy directly from the manufacturer, and that is really the key to our unique combination of fair prices and exemplary quality. Here are just a few of the reasons why the Abelini approach is transforming the industry:
- We can handpick all of our diamonds ourselves through our local buying offices. This not only removes the cost of the middlemen, it also allows us to stick to our exacting quality standards.
- We have the experience and knowledge to buy in bulk in a strategic manner. This means that when we discover something worthy of our standards, we buy it in bulk and leverage our buying power to negotiate a substantial discount.
- We develop personal relationships with all of our suppliers, just like we do with our customers. This allows us to get first refusal on new shipments and negotiate prices that are fair on our customers.
- We know the importance of lean operating costs. There is no unnecessary purchase and outlays: exactly what we need to create beautiful pieces at a fair price, pieces you’ll treasure for a lifetime.
The Importance of Ethical Jewellery
We care about our pieces, we care about our customers, and we care about doing what we love in the right way. This means that not only are we responsible for making beautiful jewellery, but we also have a responsibility to educate and lead the rest of the industry.
It all starts with us investing time to source our materials in the right way. We never compromise on quality or purity, but we also have a responsibility to never compromise on welfare or ethics either.
The Conflict-Free Approach
Committing to be completely conflict-free in relation to our stones is central to everything we do. By committing to this, we’re not only guaranteeing that we only work with suppliers who adhere to this principle but we’re also promising to immediately sever ties with anyone we work with who contravenes this later on. We feel it’s the least we can do to help ensure we leave the world a better place than we found it in.
Our Standards: Making the World a Better Place
To explain more about how we’re working to leave the world a better place, we want to be explicit about the standards we follow.
Every diamond supplier that we partner with is fully committed to the World Diamond Council System of Warranties and has, at our insistence, provided us with the following assurances:
- Every single diamond has been sold in accordance with the Best Practice Principles of the DTC
- Not one single diamond or precious stone has been sold in contravention of UN resolutions Nos. 1173, 1176 and 1306
- No stones are ever taken from rebel- controlled regions, or regions where their sale could be used to fund military activity or terrorism
Our Code of Conduct
- Honesty: We love what we do and know that the only way to restore the reputation of the industry is by being scrupulously honest in everything we do
- Transparency: We want to make shopping with us as simple as possible. This is why we are very clear about what we sell, and where it comes from.
- Professional Standards: By adhering to the latest professional standards, and urging our colleagues to do the same, we’re proud to be leading the industry towards maintaining high professional standards.